Emtek 322 (Door handle assembly)

A quick learner from Columbia, MD says:
Hi - I'm looking for an Emtek #322 door handle replacement assembly or part. The part that broke is the "rocker" (for lack of better words - see attached picture) to the latch. If that is not sold separately, then I'll have to buy the complete assembly.

So, can you assist me?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Robert
User submitted photos of a mortise lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Robert. Take a look at our 40-049 lock set. I have used this as a replacement for the Emtek 322 lock before. It's a little different, but I got it to work. See what you think.
A quick learner from Kirkland, WA says:
Your Q&A's were such a great help I thought my experience might help others. I have an Emtek 322 that quit functioning, the rocker to the door latch broke. The storm door is a Larson model 227-FV, installed in 1998. I ordered the 40-049 lock set on Monday night - paid for standard shipping, it was waiting for me on Thursday. The mortise and deadbolt slide in and fasten perfectly. The front and rear faceplate required new mounting screw holes to be drilled which wasn't an issue. The door now fastens better than it ever has. Thank you, very satisfied with this.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.