Circa 1979 Awning Window Operator for Replacement

A quick learner from Milton, DE says:
The spline appears to be broken, although it will open the window but refuses to close it. The spline comes right out of the operator and appears to have broken off. Very confusing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. To help identify the correct part, we will need photos of the operator and link arms with dimensions to match one of ours to yours.
Thanks. I will be mailing the original part to you folks in the hope that you have an acceptable match. I think that having the actual part makes finding a match more likely. You folks seem to have every part like this one known to man so...if you don't have it, then the existing part is useless in any case. Thanks very much.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. We have received your sample and believe that our 39-025 operator with a 33-206 nylon shoulder washer match what you sent us. You might also need our 33-081 installation screws if you can't re-use your old screws.
Patience? You folks have responded faster than I could possibly have hoped. Thank you so much for your kind assistance. I will order the parts and cross my fingers! Again, thank you for your extremely timely response.
Profile picture of Paul
Our pleasure! Thank you for ordering with Swisco, we appreciate your kind words. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out! Best of luck with your operator!
Dear Experts:

Ref: D70554

This is a bit late in coming to you, but I wanted you to know how amazed I was at your stellar efficiency. I mailed my sample to you on 7/5 and received the part on 7/7 - 7/8. That's the most remarkable turnaround time I've ever experienced, and I wanted to thank you for your efforts. The part is spot on (although for some reason - maybe that it's a corner window - I can't get the interior screws to...screw in, neither the new ones nor the old. Nonetheless, you solved the problem of a permanently open window and an aesthetically unpleasant open hole where an operator should be. Call me Extremely Grateful!

Thank you so much, yet again, for your fast, efficient, spot on service. I'm very grateful and so is my aging mom.

Stacy
Profile picture of Paul
I'm very happy we were able to help, Stacy. We are of course always pleased to assist in any way we can. If you ever need anything in the future, I'm here to help.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.