SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Entry Door Weather Stripping

A handy person from Toledo, Ohio says:
All of the information on the door that I can find is that is a Kawneer Brand door. I also know that the faceplate, 79-030, matches with the existing faceplate in terms of dimensions. I was able to determine that the weather stripping I need has to have a width greater than 1/4" and must be taller than 5/32". I was hoping you could help me to get the right size weather stripping even though I wasn't able to give you that much information. Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you need. Our 58-085 and 58-111 both work on commercial Kawneer doors. Could either of these match what is currently installed?
A quick learner from Toledo, Ohio says:
I don't think either one of those will fit. The groove that is cut into the door looks like it needs a piece like the 58-045
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Would the 58-045 work, then? It seems to match your specifications. Without more exact dimensions to go off of, though, and without seeing what yours looks like, I'm not sure if we could make a better recommendation.
A quick learner from Toledo, Ohio says:
I think I'll try it and see. Thank you for your help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)