SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Entry Gard window cranks

A home owner from Springfield Missouri says:
My windows were installed in 1987. The casement crank has been replaced on several of the windows by my late husband and I don't know where he got the replacements. The part I am looking for say Entry Gard Truth 20544, what do you recommend for me?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting in our discussion board. To start out, please take a look at our 39-035 & 39-036 Truth Hardware Entrygard Dyad Window operators, as well as our 39-031 & 39-032 EntryGard Dual Arm Operators, and compare their dimensions to your own hardware. Do any of these match what you have? Please let me know!
A home owner from Salt Spring Island BC says:
Can you help me find a similar part, with the number 80810, or 01808 (don't know which way is up on the crank!)
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! When I cross-referenced the 01808 number, I saw that another customer had something similar to the 39-032. However, just going off of one number doesn't offer a lot of certainty. There could be a lot of similar models that use the same stamp.

That said, take a look at the 39-031 & 39-032 and see how they compare to your own operator. Make sure to carefully match all the dimensions we show to make sure they line up with your own. If they differ in any way, let me know how and we can work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)