SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

EntryGard Plastic Roller

A quick learner from Michigan says:
The plastic roller slips out of the slide, at the notch half-way along slide, when closing window. The part is nine years old, and is original part installed by builder.

How can I fix this? How can I purchase plastic roller, and replace here? Will I need to replace full EntryGard system?
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I actually don't think it's worth the effort of replacing the wheel, which aren't sold separately and need to be riveted on. You may be better off just replacing the entire operator.
A quick learner from Michigan says:
I am thinking to order EntryGard Dual Arm 39-031 as replacement. My window crank has EntryGard stamped on it. There is additional link in my window - I have marked with red question mark in picture. What is this link? Do you sell this - what is part #?
A customer submitted photo of a window hinge.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
That may be your window hinge. Take a look at our 36-013-10 2-bar hinge set and compare it to your link. Do you think this would work out?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)