SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Epi lock replacement

A contractor from Eugene or says:
I need help to identify your correct replacement part for that pic I am sending

Height of latch 2 3/4 x 1 1/16. Screw holes 2".

Thanks for your help. Cathie
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This is an odd looking keeper. Which slot do you use to lock the window, the top one or the bottom one? Can you also confirm the distance between the screw hole centers on both the keeper and the lock? Thank you!
A home owner from Elk Grove, CA says:
Did anyone ever come up for a solution to this? I've got about 6 of this same latch that I need to replace (with the letters "EPI" stamped on it) and can't find it ANYWHERE. Please advise.

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, the person who created this thread never got back to us, so we were never able to find a solution. If you could answer the questions I asked above, we'd be more than happy to research a possible solution.
A home owner from Sacramento, CA says:
Hi there, I am hoping this thread is still live. I have a bunch of these I need to replace too. The slot used to lock the window is the one on the bottom in the picture, only on my window it would be to the right. These are sliding windows, not hung windows. Can you help with finding out how to get more of these?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us with the requested information! I'm afraid we don't have an exact match, but to get started take a look at our 90-169, 90-257, 90-258, 90-283, and 90-301. Carefully compare them to your keeper and see if you can retro fit any of these keepers to your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)