Ever so close sweep

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I bought the 90-307 recessed keeper in January. Now I need a matching sweep to lock the sash in place.

The 90-308 and -309 are the logical choices, but their mounting holes are 1/2" from the back of the sash. My mounting holes are 3/8", which would push the sweep over the ledge.

I'm afraid if I drill a new hole it'll drag into the existing hole, and neither hole will hold the screw. I can't move sideways because the keeper is locked to a pocket in the sash.

Suggestions?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could we see a picture of your current lock? That would help us find the best possible match. Can you also confirm that your hole-to-hole spacing is 2-1/4"?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.