Exterior Wood Kerf Door Weather Stripping

A home owner from Vicksburg, MS 39183 says:
I have I believe Stanley Wood Framed Exterior Doors the weather Stripping fits in the Kerf and it looks like your 58-008 compression part or the 58-173. My weather Stripping is soft like some kind of rubber. I built my house in 1993. I have 3-36" Doors and 1-Double France door unit that has 2- 36" doors. I need Weather Stripping for all. I believe that your 58-173 is close to the original. What do you think? I will call tomorrow and see about getting something going. Thanks
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your cut away of the compression seal, I would say our 58-173 could work fine for your door project.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.