SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Farley window parts

A quick learner from USA says:

I have app 25 Farley Windows & need a few replacement parts. I need about 10 of the 1" locks that go on the right & left side of the window that prevent the window from going up. Also need about 5 right & left slide locks that will release the window in order to remove it or wash the outside of the window. The biggest problem I am having is the lower sash on one window is broken, the two little gray metal tabs broke off so now I'm unable to raise the window without using a block of wood to hold it open. See photo for size & metal parts. The plastic on the bottom of the sash is broken. Hope U can help me out with this problem.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. See our 26-106 vent lock, 26-243 and 26-244 tilt latches, and 26-021 pivot bar. Make sure to carefully go over all our pictures and measurements to confirm that this hardware matches yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)