SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Fenestra window parts

A quick learner from San Diego, CA says:
We just bought a home built in 1945 in San Diego county, Ca that is missing at least 16 pairs of handles and several cranks for Fenestra Detroit steel windows. Below is a picture of the handle. I was wondering if you may have in stock handles that can work. If so, I can take one apart and get you the measurements.
Attached are the crank hardware for the Fenestra Detroit steel windows that we are also missing hardware for. Would you have any old new stock that can work? This relates to the e-mail I just sent a few minutes ago.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We do carry some Fenestra window parts. Look at our 39-344 and 39-358 operators, which are a type of Fenestra operator that can be mounted to the metal window frame or the window sill. Yours look like they are mounted to the widow frame. See if the mounting holes line up to the ones in your operator and frame.

As for the locks, we have the 38-171 and 38-172. They have a mounting hole center spacing of 2-5/8".

Carefully compare these parts to your own to confirm if they will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)