SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

FiberLux Replacement Window Channel Balance

A handy person from New York says:
22 inch long, 1/2 inch channel width

Marked as: 15 B Fiberlux
User submitted photos of a window balance.
16 inch long, 1/2 channel width

Stamped as: 15 B Fiberlux
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Sorry - the 22 inch long channel balance above is actually marked as 21 D Fiberlux - not 15 B Fiberlux which is for the 16 inch long channel balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. For both balances, I would suggest looking at our Series 350 channel balance. This balance comes with our 19-002 top attachment and 15-004 bottom attachment. Do these match those on your own balances? I can't quite tell for sure based on these pictures. Let me know what you think!
Thanks for your response. The top of both my channel balances definitely looks like the 19-002 with the Series 350. Not as sure about the 15-004 bottom, though. The bottoms for both of my channel balances look like the attached picture. I think they are pretty close to the 15-004, so if there is nothing exactly like this picture I will probably give your recommendation a try.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I see your shoe is a little pointed, but the shape is not as important in this case as the dimensions. If the depth matches the 15-004 (1-3/32"), then I think that's what you should go with.
Detail of 15-004
A quick learner from New York says:
Sounds good. I will do a final check - and get my order in! Thanks so much.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)