SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Finding a sash release lever for a Centurion vinyl window

A home owner from Denton, MD says:
I need to buy sash release levers like the one in the attached images, except that the one in the images is broken. That's the problem; they break easily so I need several new ones.

They measure 2 inches long by 7/8 inches wide and the protrusion below seems to be 9/32 of an inch.

They're apparently for the Alside Centurion replacement window because that's what turned up when I did a google search on some information on a tag I found on one of the windows: "H-LC40" and "series 0901". (None of the windows have the name of the manufacturer on them.)

Do you carry this sash release lever, or know where I could find them?
User submitted photos of sash release levers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! When you give the dimensions for the tabs below, is that their width or length? We will need to know their width before we can recommend anything.
A home owner from Denton, MD says:
Length of entire piece: 2 inches
Width of entire piece: 7/8 inch
Protrusion hangs down: 9/32 inch
Protrusion from left to right: 3/8 inch
Protrusion thickness: 1/8 inch
See attached figure
User submitted a drawing of a sash lever.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Please take a look at our 26-234 Tilt Latch Acutator and compare it to your existing hardware. Do you think you can use this as a substitute? Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)