Finding an Andersen operator

A home owner from USA says:
Our house was built in 1956 with Anderson casement windows. Now a number of the window operators no longer operate. The number etched into one of the operators is 2420.
One of the operator arms is 7 1/2" long (left hand), another is 9 7/8" (right hand). Do you have replacements for these and how do I order them?
Thank you very much for your assistance!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we weren't able to identify what you have based on this information alone. Your windows are also very old. We may not have an exact match, but perhaps we can find a work-around. Would you be able to show us a picture of the operator in question out of the window? That would be a huge help.
A home owner from USA says:
I hope this photo looks clear enough to you. As you can see the operator was removed from the window.
I have a photo of another operator that is still operating if that's of any help to you.
The one you see is a 7 1/2" left hand operator.
I look forward to your response.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I've seen this before. I'm afraid this is no longer made, like Tom mentioned. In the past, we've used something like our 39-254E as a substitute, along with a new track, but it's not an exact match and due to the bend in your operator's arm, it may not work for you at all. In fact that bend actually eliminates a lot of possible modern replacements, unfortunately. You may want to contact a local Andersen dealer and see if they have a recommendation.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.