SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Finding correct replacement shoe

A quick learner from Binghamton NY says:
I have a Ellison 1600 series vinyl insulated double hung window (Tilt out). I used the cut out method to remove my pivot shoe. The question I have is to get the right replacement shoe for my window. I measured the length at 1" 5/16. The width at 1"1/4 and the depth at 5/16". Can you advise. I hope by having the correct series above you would be able to cross reference the correct part number. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help, yes, but before I recommend anything can you just show me a few pictures of the pivot shoe removed from the window? That will allow us to find the best match. Thank you!
I will attempt to add 3 pictures for your review.
I hope that you can help. Tanks
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 15-216 pivot shoe and see if this is a good match. Just confirm your measurements; this shoe is 1-1/4" wide and 1/2" thick.
I ordered the part recommended by Paul and received it today. Although I had to cut out more of the window to install it - It works fine. Thanks to the Swisco team...
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)