SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Finding door rollers | modification

A quick learner from United States says:
This a picture of my sliding glass door roller, I hope this will help. There are no markings on the frame.
Customer photo of their sliding glass door roller.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I do recognize the roller, however it is discontinued and no longer available. Fortunately, there is a way to modify our 81-023 Sliding Door Roller to use as a replacement. Many original equipment glass rollers that are no longer available can be replaced by rollers with similar dimensions. See the diagram below:
Diagram on how to modify the bottom rail of the 81-023.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
UPDATE: The original Crossly style roller, 81-126, is now available.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)