SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Finding casement handle hardware part

A contractor from Baltimore says:
I sent another email and there are no markings on the casement handle but here's a picture.
IMG952015042995152758400.jpg

I have a replacement window company and I've purchased parts in the past from you - your service is awesome!
Thanks
Joe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joe! Glad you like our service, I hope we can help you again. However, I'm afraid I cannot access that image. You will need to upload it directly to the thread so that we can view it. Click on the "Choose File" button in the form below to access the image from your computer.
You should be able to see the photo now.
Thanks
User submitted a photo of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Yes, perfect. Looks like a casement window crank, though it's a little peculiar. I'm not sure we have anything exactly like it. Could our 39-205 folding crank handle work? This has a spline of 11/32". Make sure your spline is the same, just in case.
A picture of the base
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Aha! I'm glad you showed me that. You have a hex spline, which is not compatible with the 39-205. See our 39-224 instead, which is made for 5/16" hex splines. I think this is what you're looking for. For reference, the 39-224 is used with our 39-091 ROTO casement operator.
Thanks
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)