Fix/Replace Spiral Window Balance for single-hung non-tilting window

A home owner from San Diego says:
I recently purchased a house that was remodeled in 1988. It appears to have WindowMaster windows installed I assume at that time. They are single hung non-tilting window with a spiral window balance. Several of the windows do not stay up and fall down. Appears several of the balances need replacing or need to be recharged. However, to start this project I have one window in which the balance is significantly damaged and needs replacing. I attached pictures. Looking at your website I have gathered the information below as to what I think I may need. Please look at the pictures and contact me at your earliest convenience to let me know if I have provided all proper information, you have replacement parts and if I can install myself or need a professional. The dimensions of the window itself are 53'' high X 41'' wide and it is double pane. Also, I live in San Diego, CA so if there are any local dealers where I can pick up parts please let me know as I need to fix immediately.

I have several other windows in which the spiral balance also does not fully work in that the windows fall down. But I'd like to try to fix this window first and maybe just use the recharging tool to try to quickly fix other windows. From reading on the internet it appears I will need:

(1) 26 inch length and 6/16 inch (or 3/8 inch) diameter tube. Possibly part #S306-26
(2) Spiral balancing charging tool for non-tilt windows. Possibly 75-005
(3) spiral balance shoe. Possibly part 15-066.
(4) Rivets to install the spiral balance shoe to the tube. Possibly part 62-008.
(5) Rivet installation tool. (however I need to install the shoe and rivet on window as the shoe will not slide down the side of the window). What size as rivet appears small.
(6) What type of lubrication for other balances I will only try to recharge do I need to relubricate?
(7) anything else or other problems I'll run into? Should I get a professional to perform this?

Thank you for your prompt response.
User submitted photo of spiral balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
1. Yes, the S306-26 appears to be the replacement.

2. Charging tool 75-005 will work with the Series 306.

3. The 15-066 shoe will come attached to the S306-26.

4. 5. As stated above, the 15-066 will come attached to the S306-26.

6. The balances come lubricated, but we can also recommend a silicone-based spray.

7. You will first install the top screw on the balance tube, and then turn the spiral clockwise to add tension (about 3 - 4 turns), then it will slide up into the sash clip to lock it.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
15-066 : Spiral Balance Shoe
15-066
Price: $0.75
Spiral Balance Shoe
75-005 : Spiral Balance Charging Tool for Non-tilt Windows
75-005
Price: $6.95
Spiral Balance Charging Tool for Non
S306-26 : 26
S306-26
Price: $14.50
26" Series 306 Spiral Balance
How to identify a replacement spiral balance
Video
How to identify a replacement spiral bal...
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
Guide
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-...
How To Choose the Proper Spiral Balance Tip Color
Guide
How To Choose the Proper Spiral Balance...