SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Float-A-Way Metal Bifold door hardware

A contractor from Marblehead, MA says:
I Need all the hardware for a 2 panel metal bifold door unit. Float-A-Way seems to match my old hardware. Could you make me a list of all the items I need, for (2) complete door units. And the $ Total Thanks, Mike
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
You can find the related parts on the product page of the 21-032 Float-A-Way Bi-fold Door Top Guide Pin. You can also calculate the entire price of your order online at SWISCO.com (including shipping) before you proceed to checkout.
A quick learner from Marblehead, MA says:
I am finding this very difficult. I do need help with this order. I need all 4 pins for this 2 panel door. Both upper & lower, left & right. Do they all need plastic bushings ,or not. I also need whatever else goes with this sistem. Isn't there a customer service # I can call. I am not always near a computer. Please help. Mike
A quick learner from Marblehead, MA says:
Thank you, what about the plastic end caps, door bushings and the plastic base piece that holds the base pivot pin. I need all the parts.
Profile picture of Mike
Please take a look at the 21-203 Bracket, Float-A-Way. The pins come complete with ends and bushings.
A quick learner from MA says:
The broken part I have now is like #21.201 for the bottom. Both upper & lower tracks are made of Oak, not metal.
A quick learner says:
For the Bi-Fold Top Guide Bracket product Code 21-214, do you also carry the top tracks for this?
Profile picture of Mike
Sorry, but we do not carry the track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)