SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Float Away Steel Bifold door pins

A contractor from USA says:
I talked with one of your associate about parts for a old float away steel bifold door in the picture I'm sending I need Six each of the top pins and I need bottom tracks for this doors the bottom pins are good but need to know what kind of track I need thank you for your help
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! The top pins for your Float-A-Way resemble our 21-032 and 21-034, though I'm afraid the bottom track is no longer available. There is a solution, but you will have to change your hardware up a bit. I recommend our 21-401 track (or longer, we have other sizes). You can still use your 21-033 bottom door guide pin, but you will need to add a 21-106 nylon cap to your 21-035 bottom pivot pin.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)