SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Floor track for a Stanley sliding mirror wardrobe door

A home owner from Concord, CA 94518 says:
I purchased some Stanley sliding mirror wardrobe doors about 18 years ago. The bottom track for the 94" high doors in the master bedroom is bent and the rollers are shot. Attached are pictures of both. Do you know what the replacement parts are?

Based on your video, the 23-041 convex rollers look like right replacement part, but the 23-240 track looks a little different. That may not be a problem is it is the companion part to the 23-041 rollers.

Assuming it is, do you sell 94" long, white bottom tracks?
User submitted photos of a mirror closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 23-041 and 23-240 can work together. I think the 23-240 is a probably match for your original track. We don't have a track in this exact style, but the outside width doesn't affect the function of the doors, only the distance between the rails. Make sure that matches first and foremost.
Dimensions for 23-240 Sliding mirror door bottom track
We don't have 94" exactly, but our 23-243 is 96" long and can be cut down to size.
A home owner from Concord, CA 94518 says:
Will the 23-243 work with the 23-041 bottom convex rollers? I ask because those are not listed as related items at .
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yep! the 23-243 is the same as the 23-240, just longer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)