SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

New closet floor tracks

A home owner from USA says:
Here are 2 pictures to help you understand the floor tracks that I need. The one picture shows the exact upper track that I already have and if you blow up that picture you will be able to see the door profile.

The 2nd is of a floor track BUT I am not sure if it is a picture of the floor track that I need for the doors and upper track that are shown in the 1st picture.

I need 3 floor tracks of the following sizes;

User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at 23-256 bottom track. I'm not sure if it will work on your door, as your track does not look familiar to me, but match up the dimensions and see what you think.
A quick learner says:
You are in the track supply business and I would think/hope that you could/would tell me what track that you sell will work for me
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We are, indeed! However, we cannot say for sure exactly what you have without knowing the dimensions of your track or the make of your door. I do not see that information in your original post. All we have to go on are your pictures, which are very helpful, but they only tell half the story. Based on what we see, we believe our 23-256 is a close match. You will have to examine the specs we show to make sure.
Profile view of 23-256
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)