Foam drain cover

A quick learner from mn says:
I have tilt in windows and in the bottom corners of the window there are two drains with foam plugs or covers to prevent insects from coming into the house when the window is open. What are they called.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're describing what are known as weep hole covers. I would start by looking at our 26-173. If this doesn't match, though, then I would like to see a couple of pictures of your existing covers and we can work from there.
A handy person from mn says:
I have the tilt in windows and the foam covers covering the drains are missing or plugged. do you carry them and I noticed today a few of my weep drain covers are missing
User submitted a photo of a weep hole cover.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. That weep hole cover looks a lot like our 26-186. Check it out and let me know if you think this could work as a replacement.
How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.