Foam screen spline for Anderson window screen.

A home owner from Augusta, GA says:
My house was built in 1998 and I have Anderson windows. I want rescreen the window screens and I need help choosing the correct foam spline size. I measured the screen frame face and it is 3/4". The channel that the metal spline is in is about 1/4". Do I need the .250 or the .270 spline?

Thanks
Jason F
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. In my experience, the old Andersen screens use the 59-250 .250 foam screen spline. However, I recommend that you check the screen corners. If yours match our 95-169, then you might have the newer screen, which uses the 59-270 .270 foam spline.
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.