For a Milgard patio slider and strike plate

A quick learner from California says:
Hi I'm looking for the multi-point mortise lock and for the strike plate both are from a Milgard door, thank you.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have the 82-265 mortise lock, which is compatible with our 82-249 keeper. Take a look and see if that will work on your door.
A professional from CA says:
That doesn't look like any Milgard door I've seen. And I've seen a lot of Milgard doors. Are you sure?
A quick learner from CA says:
Hi I got a Home Depot Jeld-wen sliding patio door with this type of MULTI-POINT STRIKER/KEEPER. I need to replace these metal Keeper plate with the white plastic. Please help with the right part number. I think I need something like your MULTI-POINT STRIKER Product Code: 89-030. Is that a fit???
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190610_215406.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190610_215419.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190610_215427.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190610_215430.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190610_215454.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You will need to compare the dimensions of the 89-030 to your current set up to see if they will be compatible, we cannot tell just from the pictures you submitted. 

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.