Forever Storm Door Serial Nbr A1448890

A quick learner from Shoreview, Mn says:
The door handle has gone limp. The attached picture shows how it just sags. I'm guessing a Spring mechanism has gone bad in either the inside or outside door handle. Any advice on this. I could not find a model nbr so I just sent a serial nbr from the door. The hardware is a beige color. I'll wait to hear from you. Thanks.

Dwight
storm door handle
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looks like the spring in your inside handle is worn. See our 40-150, I think this may be all you need.
A quick learner from Shoreview, Mn says:
I see the 40-150 part comes in black and white. My storm door appears to be a beige color. Does the part come in this color ? Dwight
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Dwight, Unfortunately no. The 40-150, inside handle, is only available in the colors white or black.
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.