Framed shower door roller and bracket

A home owner from Sarasota Florida says:
I purchased two (2) item # 10-152 Shower door roller assembly.
The original is similar only the roller is off-set. I installed the replacement roller assembly. Seems ok but I may need to replace the other off set assembly to be the same as the new straight assembly.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you show us a few pictures of the original roller assembly? Can you also give us your measurements as compared to the 10-152? That would be a huge help. Thanks!
A home owner from Florida says:
Length of original is the same as the replacement. The screw holes match up.
User submitted photos of a shower door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I recognize this. Your fitting is no longer available. The shower door wheel manufacturer actually suggests our 10-152 for both doors. If it works okay now, I think you'll be safe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.