SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Front Door Insulation

A home owner from Maryland says:
Hello,

Would you be able to tell me whether the picture of our front door insulation matches your 58-008 seal set, please? The dimensions are the same, and it looks like the picture from what I can tell.

Thank you very much for your help!

Simon
User submitted a photo of door weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It sure does look similar to our 58-008, yes. I can't make any guarantees, but if the dimensions are the same, then I think it's a great place to start.
Hey Tom,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I will put in an order shortly. Out of curiosity, how long do you all expect the weatherstripping to last on average?

Thank you,

Simon
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say, and it really depends on how often the door is used. You could be looking at a few years, at the very least.
Thank you very much, Dave. A few years sounds great to me. I believe the current weatherstripping has been in for a very long time, so this will be a great improvement.

Looking forward to getting at least two sets in, possibly more once I check the doors to the deck. Much appreciate the customer service in the forum here, folks.

Thank you,

Simon
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! It was our pleasure, Simon. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)