SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Full-Vu Metal Bi Fold Door Parts

A quick learner from USa says:
Hi Swisco,
I have Full-View Metal Bi Fold closet doors in 5 bedrooms. I removed tracks from 1 bedroom and they have been misplaced. This closet has a 47 inch width, opening and 2 bifold doors;(23 5/16 inch wide each). I need upper and lower tracks and all hardware for both doors. (that
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you show us a couple pictures of the hardware that fits into the track, such as the pins and brackets? We will also need your measurements.
A contractor from Queens,NY says:
Can you provide parts for Full View Folding Doors? Needed Parts as follow; 1- Top Track -47 inches long
1- Bottom Track-47 inches long
4- Top Hardware
4- Bottom Hardware
(Pictures Attached)
Thank You,
Steven
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe your pins are all 1/4" thick. You might need some extra 1/4" nylinders like the 21-150 to keep the pins moving smoothly. For the old track and doors, you can use the 21-078 guide pins, 21-003 bottom threaded pin and a combination of the 21-026B, 21-155 and 21-252 for the top pivot pin. The old pivot bracket looks like our 21-206. For the new 47" tracks, consider our 21-404 with the 21-001 bottom threaded pivot pin and 21-042 for both the top pivot pin and the two guide pins.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)