Full-vu Bifold door parts

A home owner from Morehead City, NC says:
I am interested in replacement parts for older FULL-VU DOORS. I need 3 sets of the upper unit and 3 sets of the lower unit. I think I need parts 21-050 (or similar) for the upper unit and whatever would match for the lower unit. I am inserting pictures to assist (also attachments). I cannot take any measurements since the doors are not located here in NC but in CO. Please advise me if you have proper replacement parts for repairs.

Bi-fold door diagram. I need the two
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I see a nylon guide in your photos similar to our 21-108. The bottom corner threaded pin could be our 21-048. Look these parts over and see what you think. You would also need to use the 21-048 for the top corner if you are missing that, as well. I'm afraid the top pivot pin you show isn't available. The top and bottom guide pin would be the 21-050.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.