Further to coil housing &I coil balance

A home owner from USA says:
Hi Jammy,
I called this morning regarding coil housing 15-087 and 5 lb series 152 coil balance S152-5. You told me that S152-5 doesn't associate with 15-087; and you want me take picture and send to you. Please take a look the following picture and hope you can help us to get correct parts.My husband took another picture hope can provide better version for the items of 15-087 & S152-5 that we are looking for.
Thank you again for your assistance/Cheryl
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If you have the 15-087 shoe, then we recommend the Series 180 coil spring. You can actually see we mention this in the product description on the 15-087 store page.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.