GLASS PATIO DOOR GUIDE

A quick learner from BONITA SPRINGS FLORIDA says:
PLASTIC TRACK GUIDE MOUNTS ONE SCREW TOP OF PANEL KEEPS DOOR CENTERED IN TRACK AND KEEPS WEATHER STRIP IN PLACE
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The top guide looks like our 80-045. Check it out and see if you agree. I'm not sure about the wool pile though. You will have to compare its dimensions to what we have in our wool pile section.
A quick learner from FLORIDA says:
YOUR A LIFE SAVER...AT LEAST A MONEY SAVER...I TRIED LOOKING EVERYWHERE ONLINE FOR THIS PART WITH ABSOLUTELY NO HOPES OF LOCATING IT.I HAD TO ORDER A DOOR SERVICE WHO SAID THEY HAD THE PARTS WOULD WOULD NOT RETAIL ONLY INSTALL FOR $80.00 SERVICE CHARGE....THANKS YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!
Profile picture of Paul
My pleasure! Let me know if you need anything else.
A quick learner from FLORIDA says:
BY THE WAY IS IT POSSIBLE TO DETERMINE THE MANUFACTURER OF MY DOOR GIVEN THESE PARTS THAT IT USES? JUST FOR FUTURE REFERANCE.THANKS
Profile picture of Paul
That's harder to say. I know that Norandex has used this type of guide. ALCAN also may be a possibility. You should carefully check along the inside frame of the door and door frame for any stickers that may give you a clue.
A quick learner says:
looked everywhere....not a hint...thanks
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.