GRASS Drawer Runner Latch and Hanging Bracket Problems

A quick learner from Mt. Laurel, AL says:
We tracked our kitchen drawer hardware to HGH Hardware in Birmingham, AL who purchased the components from GRASS. They contacted GRASS who referenced us to you.

We have drawers with these rails: 76050-03 (60496-03) METRO ELITE PLUS SLIDE FULL EXT AIRMATIC 21" (21-5/8"CM21"DM). They are 7 years old, and the plastic locking devices have begun to fail. I'll attach a photo of the latch. Thus far, we've had four of these fail (two per drawer), and we have ten drawers with 20 total latches.

We live in a subdivision with many homes built by the same builder, and many have these drawer assemblies. Other home owners have experienced failure of the rear plastic support part for the rails. GRASS referenced us to your part number 32-094, but I need your guidance on this so I'll attach a photo of this part as well. We haven't had any failures of this part as yet, but I'll buy some for backups when I'm sure it's the right part.

Let me know if you need other photos or measurements. I very much appreciate your help and guidance on this.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
A quick learner from Mt. Laurel, AL says:
I should have clarified that I'm seeking the latch or locking device which should work with the GRASS slides as well as the rear support piece for the rails.

I did search your site for the GRASS 60496-03, and it seemed that your Grass Under-mount Slide Locking Device Kit Product Code: 32-336 may be the right one. If this is correct and if GRASS's suggestion of your part number 32-094 is correct for the rear support bar, then those part numbers are all that I should need to order them from you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think both parts you picked out look like good matches. To be honest, referencing the numbers isn't always the best way to confirm a match. Manufacturing codes change all the time and they can't always be reliable. That said the 32-094 and 32-336 were my first thoughts as well so I think they're definitely worth considering.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.