General Bearing

A handy person from Richmond, Va says:
General bearing is the only name anywhere on this assembly and that name is on the wheel itself inside the assembly. There is no name anywhere on the door or the frame. Its a sliding glass door. House was build 1961 and I am sure its original to the home.

Measurements are as follows:

wheel: 1 11/16"in diameter.
Block: 2 3/4".
Overall length with wheel installed 4 5/16".
Width of block 13/16"
User submitted a photo of their roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Can you confirm that this is the whole roller? I'm thinking this might just be the inside portion of a larger unit. Can you check in your door to confirm that the outer housing isn't still installed? Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Yes this is just part of a larger unit. There are two of these roller assemblies installed in the bottom of the door. Here are few more pics of the entire bottom assembly. Do you have any idea what I have here?
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I couldn't find anything like this for you, but you may be able to just replace the wheel. See our 81-116 1-3/4" nylon ball bearing wheel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.