Getty operator

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the measurements of your Getty operator match up to the measurements found in the 39-020 operator product picture, it should work for you. In the event that it does not work, we do accept returns. Visit SWISCO's return policy to see our most current return policy.

*Note: This may change in the future. Visit SWISCO's return policy to see our most current return policy.
A home owner from Lycoming, New York says:
The 39-020 looks like the operator I need to replace but I'm not positive. Can it be returned if it does not fit? My operator says Getty but yours doesn't.
A handy person from Seattle says:
I have an 2 old "Getty" operators. The track that attaches to the right hand window is missing. The track has a slot that is horizontal, i.e at right angles to the windows, not vertical. I don't see any of your Getty tracks that have that configuration. Do have such an item? Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Can you shoot a quick picture of your Getty operator so we can take a look at it?
A home owner from Dolores, Colorado says:
I have windows that have 2 sets missing, the crank operator and handles. They say Getty on all the other windows, but they don't seem to measure exactly 9". Is the 39-020 still what I need? thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
We would be happy to research a replacement operator for you, please send us a detailed photos with measurements.
A home owner from Dolores, Colorado says:
I think I have a Getty, but product 39-001 looks more like it. Your Getty operator, 39-044 doesn't show the round teeth like the 39-001. picture is enclosed, please advise

thank you
Jeanine H
Customer picture of their window crank operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I do not believe your operator is Getty. I think Getty used the teardrop style operators. The 39-001 does look a lot closer to the operator you need.
A home owner from Santa Barbara, CA says:
I'm quite sure the operator is Getty. I have similar rectangular operators on a 1955 house with steel windows. My identical operators have "Getty" stamped on the arm. Under the paint is a gorgeous solid brass or bronze operator. I'm looking for original replacements - both operator and handle. Any suggestions?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you looked at the 39-001 or 39-044 yet? How do the dimensions match? If they differ in any way, please let me know exactly how.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.