SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Glass Drawer Slide Mounting Socket

A quick learner from Leesburg, VA says:
Hi: I'm trying to find a replacement plastic rear socket for a Glass drawer slide. The drawers were installed in 2000. Photos of the unbroken and broken versions of the socket are attached.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
User submitted photo of their glass drawer mounting sockets.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

The parts in your images do not look familiar to me. Can you provide some more information to help us research these parts. Such as brand names, model numbers, manufacturer stamps... anything. Sometimes you can find small stamps on the drawer hardware.
A quick learner says:
The drawer slide has the Grass logo (a G*, with the G* enclosed in a circle). The logo is stamped hear the wheel at the front end of the slide and the letters "RC" are stamped to the left of the logo.
A quick learner says:
Sorry -- just noticed the brain freeze and two references to "Glass" instead of "Grass" in my original post. Whoops.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I have good news. We believe we found a replacement for your discontinued Grass drawer part. I will contact you again when it is available to be viewed in our online catalog.
A quick learner says:
Thanks a million!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:

Please take a look at the newly added SWISCO product code 32-115, Drawer Track Bracket, Grass.
A professional from Westminster MD says:
Just a note to help some of you needing this bracket for the back of your glides. These brackets give out with excess weight and as the plastic ages and becomes more brittle. They often come out of adjustment and let the drawer drop on one side and that extra stress on the other does it in. First replace the bracket with a new one. Adjust the glide so it works properly. The steel of the glide in the bracket has a hole in it that lines up with a hole in the plastic bracket. Put a screw through the steel, through the plastic into the back of the cabinet. It takes the stress off the plastic, keeps the glide aligned and you will never have to replace one again. A 1-1/4" fine drywall screw works well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)