SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Glass sliding door lock set in a park model mobile home

A friend from Florida says:
The only markings I can find on the locking outside part is: SASH CONTROLS / DETROIT 060-1540. On the inside thumb latch part it simply says: SASH CONTROLS 1255. I'm looking for the entire lock set (the inside and outside). As you can see from the picture, it's damaged pretty bad and I don't have much to work with.
User submitted a photo of patio door handles.
Forgot to mention the mounting screw holes are 4" appart.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell from this picture, but from what I can see and based on your screw hole spacing I think you should consider our 82-003. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Looks like it would work as nothing is reset in the door however this needs to be a locking system with a key. Do you have this type with a lock and key?
I'm thinking the 82-055K and just drill drill for the 3 1/2" hole, looks like the handle will cover the old hole. What do you think, your input is appreciated.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If you're willing to redrill the hole, the 82-055K could possibly work. However, you may also want to consider our 82-303. This is a key cylinder that can work with the 82-003. You just may need to drill a hole in the outside handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)