Glass storm panel spring pin

A contractor from East Hampton, NY says:
Hi, I'm looking to identify & replace several damaged, spring-action locking pins. These pins are found within the active glass pane of a wooden framed screen/storm insert.
I've attached a pic of both the damaged pin & the label to its wooden sash partner. I believe the sash & storm panel to be @ 25-30 years old. I found a previous post (dated 06/2013) on your website identifying this wooden sash manufacturer as either "RICO"or "Rivco".
Please help if you can. Thank you, Philip
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Philip. Please take a look at our 91-179 latch pin. We believe this is the only pin available at this time. Please get back to us with your thoughts.
A contractor from East Hampton, NY says:
Thanks, a few days ago I returned to your site, found & ordered that part. I'm in the process of replacing them now. Happy Holidays
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Glad to hear it! Thanks for your business. Happy Holidays to you, as well.
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.