SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Glaze to fit my windows

A quick learner from Ft Myers, FL says:
I ordered some of your 006 and it is to wide. You guys said try 55-001 so I ordered a sample. Also to wide. I have marked in the picture the measurement I am saying is to wide. I measured from the glass out to the inside edge where the glaze would snap in and it is .63".
User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Are you sure 55-006 is too wide? .63" comes out to about 5/8", and the 55-006 is only 1/2" wide. Can you double check your dimensions just to make sure?
A quick learner from Ft Myers FL says:
I have a piece of what was sent to me as 55-006 and the dimension I have marked in the picture is 7/8". I got a piece to stay in long enough to get a picture of it be fore it poped out. The second picture with the nail clippers for scale is what is in the windows. I double checked the dimension and it is .63 or 5/8"from the glass out to the inside lip of where it should snap in.
Thank You
User submitted photos of window hadware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could our 55-024 be a better match?
A quick learner from Ft Myers FL says:
That would most likly work if you only had it in gray. I will order a sample just to make sure.
Thank You
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)