SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Glaze to fit my windows

A quick learner from Ft Myers, FL says:
I ordered some of your 006 and it is to wide. You guys said try 55-001 so I ordered a sample. Also to wide. I have marked in the picture the measurement I am saying is to wide. I measured from the glass out to the inside edge where the glaze would snap in and it is .63".
User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Are you sure 55-006 is too wide? .63" comes out to about 5/8", and the 55-006 is only 1/2" wide. Can you double check your dimensions just to make sure?
A quick learner from Ft Myers FL says:
I have a piece of what was sent to me as 55-006 and the dimension I have marked in the picture is 7/8". I got a piece to stay in long enough to get a picture of it be fore it poped out. The second picture with the nail clippers for scale is what is in the windows. I double checked the dimension and it is .63 or 5/8"from the glass out to the inside lip of where it should snap in.
Thank You
Vance
User submitted photos of window hadware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could our 55-024 be a better match?
A quick learner from Ft Myers FL says:
That would most likly work if you only had it in gray. I will order a sample just to make sure.
Thank You
Vance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)