SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Glazing Bead

A quick learner from Florida says:
I have attached a couple of images of my bathroom window that needs a glazing bead at the bottom surface of the glass please advise on what to buy thanks
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I have received your images but am unable to identify what you need. I will need to see a picture of your glazing's profile, which will require you to remove a small sample. I see you were looking at our 55-024. As a pure example, we need a picture from the same angle as we show for this part. I will also need your equivalent measurements.
A quick learner from Florida says:
I am attaching pictures of the original glazing once i removed off the window in addition to a print out of 55-164 dinmensions which i was told by an associate at Home Depot that the 55-164 might be the one i would need i kindly appreciate all your help
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Without knowing your exact measurements it will be very hard to say, but start by looking at our 55-161 or 55-174. These may be worth considering.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)