Glazing bead for Pella Storm Door

A handy person from Wichita, Ks says:
The door has a pella sticker reading 031307 9056133145

I have another door very similar but the sticker reads 080405 90563 7586

Both appear to use the same bead
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Hopefully we can help! In the last twenty five years, storm door companies like Pella have found that designing plastic retainer strips instead of using the old fashioned storm door clips is less expensive. The problem is that every different door company and, even the same company in some cases, changes the retainer strip almost every year. That makes it next to impossible to stock them. With that in mind, I suggest using the old fashioned method, which is more flexible and, in my opinion, more reliable. You would install our 70-180 storm door clip with the 33-020 screw. You would need to drill a hole for the screw.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.