Capitol glazing stips

A landlord from Bethlehem PA. says:
I'm looking for glazing strips for old Capitol aluminum single hung bronze windows. Please note that the top bead on the upper stationary window is wider than the rest. Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,
Bruce
User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bruce. Your vinyl glazing looks very close to our 55-060. Look it over and see if this could be a good match.
A quick learner says:
This is not the correct strip, but may work. Are the two libs on the bottom flexible rubber?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The 55-060 does have a flexible rubber protrusion on the bottom. However, I think we may have actually found something closer. It is an old part that no longer have in our catalog, but I am going to re-add it for you to look at. I hope to have it in stock soon and will let you know when we do!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Alright, Bruce, see our 55-119. I think you'll find the dimensions to match yours a little better, and a bonus is this does have a little rubber lip at the bottom. It's not exactly the same as yours but I think it's a great place to start!
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.