SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Glazing strip for Florida awning windows

A quick learner from Port Charlotte, FL says:
Hello. Do you have a glazing strip that will work for the windows in the attached photos? It doesn't have to be a exact fit, maybe a universal strip. I don't want to use 'putty' glazing if I don't have to
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify your glazing based on this picture. Is there any way we can see a clear picture of its cross-section? That will allow us to find a good match. I would also like the measurements of its cross-section. Thanks!
A quick learner from Port Charlotte, FL says:
Tom, I've attached photos of the strip.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! This is a perfect picture. I'm afraid we do not sell aluminum glazing, but you may be able to use our vinyl 55-001. Check it out and let me know what you think. The dimensions appear very close.
A quick learner says:
Thanks. I ordered the strips today. I think the vinyl will work. If I have a problem, I'll let you know.

Randy.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sounds good, Randy. Thanks for your business. If you have any other questions, I'm always here to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)