SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Glide-All closet door hardwear

A home owner from westminster colorado says:
I have several wore out roller wheel assemblys in my house built in the mid 1950's .i have 9 closet doors total, all which are wore out ,not the door the hardwear.i found 2 new wheel assemblys in the back of the garage in a bucket of bolts ect. this used to be my fathers house he bought it new in 1956.

the new wheel assemlys have the name Glide-All stamped on them and a part # wem-177-2 must both be r or l wheels.

what i need to know is are these still avalible.i saw some that look simaler on your web page but hadw a different part #.youur help would be very muuch appreciated.

Thank You
Casey
User submitted picture of closet door roller Glide-All.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Casey. Have you seen our 23-039 and 23-040 Bi-pass closet door rollers? These appear similar to your own hardware. Please compare them to your rollers and let me know what you think!
A quick learner says:
Donna's reply to someone else was just what I needed. Placed my order & am eagerly awaiting same! Thanks!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)