Good for retrofit install

A home owner says:
I recently inquired about using these. Just wanted to report back that these will work just fine in a Marvin Tilt-Pack replacement window situation, where the track is vinyl. These should be installed on the upper sash, not the outer frame.

Attaching photos of this installed. I think it would be helpful to add something like this to the product page. If not my photos, how about the ones from Andersen's product page?

One of the other customer questions is showing a different product, which I found a bit confusing when trying to evaluate this product for my use. I think it might be helpful to others if you can clarify that the "Vent lock doesn't reach the sash" is really about the other product.
User submitted a photo of a vent lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you so much for the helpful information! I am certain this will aid other customers in the future. We will know where to direct future questions concerning this kind of project.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.