SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Gorell Bay Window parts - casement type

A home owner from Skaneateles, NY says:
I'd like to know if you have parts identical to the attached pictures to replace the hardware on Gorell Bay casement windows installed new in 1999. If so, can you please let me know the price of the parts? I only need one inside crank but need as many as six outside mechanisms. I am not handy. Thank you very much.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we can help. See our 39-091 and 39-092, I believe these operators are newer versions of your old parts. I would also recommend our 39-224 as a new handle. If you also need the connecting bracket, see our 39-522, though you may be able to re-use your old one if it isn't damaged. Finally, if you need a new hinge, see our 36-013-10.
A home owner from Skaneateles, NY says:
Dave,
Thank you very much. The parts you recommend look to be just right!
I have a question on Part 36-013-10. I need this part to fix ONE window sash (the right hand side looking OUT from inside of a bay window). When it says the part is "sold in pairs" does it mean top and bottom hinges as a pair? Or left and right casement window hinges as a pair? Video implies top and bottom.
If I order a "pair" will I get the top and bottom hinges I need to repair the one window sash on the right hand side looking out the window? I'm also going to order part 39-522 (for another - kitchen -casement window.) Do I order from you? or on website? Thank you!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The 36-013-10 can actually used either way. The two hinges that come in the set can be used on either the top and bottom or left and right. All orders can be placed directly from our site. Thank you for considering us!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)