Graef window part

A landlord from Troy, OH says:
We had Graef windows installed in our public housing apartments back in 1998. We are running low on the pivot part. I have tried to contact Graef Window Corp. & they are no longer in business.

Not sure what the part is called, but I have attached a picture of the part needed & a few pictures of the window where the part is located. The window swings in for easy cleaning so I asume it is a pivot something or other.

Can you help?

Thanks.
Michele
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your pivot shoe looks a lot like our 15-015. Please look it over and let me know what you think. As for the pivot bar, we would like to see a picture of it by itself. We would also like to know its dimensions, especially the hole placement. Thanks!
A quick learner from Troy, OH says:
I have attached a copy of the Pivot Bar with dimensions.
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I would look at our 26-068 pivot bar, this seems to be a good match. Please note that your pivot bar is still in the pivot shoe cam. These are two separate parts, so you shouldn't count the cam when measuring your pivot bar.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.