SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Grant 338 CL Rear Support

A handy person from Oakland NJ says:

I have the above drawer slide. The nylon support in the left rear has cracked and the slide is no longer supported. I have included a photo of the right rear (intact) support.

Is there a replacement part available or an similar drawer slide assembly that I could use?

Many thanks
Bill
A customer submitted photo of drawer guides.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bill! Unfortunately, we do not quite have anything like this. You may have to replace the entire track.

With that in mind, please take a look at our 32-063 complete drawer track kit. I have used this myself, and I can attest that it is a great replacement drawer track. It goes in quick and easy, and solved all of the problems I was having with the drawer.
A handy person from Oakland NJ says:
I purchased the 32-063 track set. I have learned now that I will need to notch the back of the drawer. For a variety of reasons, this is not practical. Is there an alternate slide set that I can mount of the sides of the drawer similar to existing??

Thanks
Bill
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I think it might vary. I installed these tracks on my own drawers. Some of them I had to notch, but most didn't need it. Even though I had to notch some of them, I still feel it was a better tracking system and worth the extra work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)