Grant Drawer Slide #4006945

A home owner from Brick, NJ says:
Roller fell off,need replacement for kitchen cabinets. I have six drawers using the same slide,should have spare parts! Are the rollers available? Roller Dim 1/4"thick X 15/16 Dia ball bering. Cabinet Mounting is 22.7/8" Drawer Mount is 19.3/4" Actual Dimensions this is a 20" Drawer
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Hopefully we can help. Based on what you've described, I believe that if you drill out the rivet you can then use our 10-109 ball bearing roller installed with a 33-087 screw. I would suggest putting a dab of Lock Tite in the threads.
A home owner from Brick, NJ says:
Thanks for getting back to me! Can I order several rollers from you? I noticed that there are no roller bearings in the picture above? I saw shower door rollers in Lowes,a package of aproxematly six rollers per pack. Are these the same rollers that you would provide? They have no bearing either?
I measured my rollers with a micrometer and they measure .923 thousands or 15/16" these rollers are 7/8"big difference?Can you provide me with the roller bearings, with the roller balls ?
Thanks
Lou
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The difference in diameter is not that great. If you replace them in sets or pairs they should balance out. As for bearings, they have sealed ball bearings like most of the shower door wheels.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.