Grant drawer guides

A home owner from USA says:
All the drawers and roll-out shelves in my kitchen base cabn'ts are mounted on Grant drawer guides-(3/4" extension). Date of purchase of the pre-assembled cabn't units is 1967. The nylon roller on one of the guides broke today (11/25/2013) and all the ball-bearings fell out.

The axle of the roller seems to be press-fit into the track, therefore I probably need to replace the entire extension guide if possible. The track is stamped--GRANT #336 C.L. -this is on left side of drawer. The other side of the drawer hdwr is GRANT # 336 C.R.

I can't seem to find any thing about Grant Cabn't Hardware on the internet- I suppose they're gone or have been absorbed by another firm.

Any comments or help is appreciated. ..Ron
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ron. I'm not sure what you have. Could I see a few pictures of the hardware in question? That will give us a better idea of what you can use as a replacement.
A handy person from West Caldwell, NJ says:
I successfully replaced a friend's broken nylon roller on a Grant 336 slide with a Swisco 7/8" Flat Shower Door Wheel 10-109. I drilled out the riveted mounting post for the broken wheel and mounted the Swisco 10-109 using a 8-32 x 3/8" Phillips screw. The nut on the Swisco 10-109 had to be ground down about 3 mm to provide clearance to the mating slide.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
10-109 : 7/8
10-109
Price: $0.55
7/8" Flat Shower Door Wheel