SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Grass drawer sockets for Brandom cabinets

A home owner from Houston, Texas says:
I am trying to locate some replacement parts for some Brandom cabinets that were installed in 1996 using Grass drawer sockets.

Can you help?

Mike B.
User submitted photo of their Grass drawer sockets from their Brandom cabinets.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon Mike,

Have you looked at the SWISCO 32-018 rear drawer socket yet? The 32-018 is used to replace the Grass 6600 bracket. Take a look at the 32-018 product picture. There is an image of the profile of the bracket with measurements, so you can check if your track will fit in this new style bracket or not.

If you do not think the 32-018 will work, let us know the dimensions of your track.

Also, is there any numbers stamped on your drawer hardware?
A quick learner from Houston, Texas says:
I purchased the 32-018; it will not work; any other suggestions?

Please see picture attached.

The slide is 1.100 long by .400 wide.
user submitted photo of drawer guide
Profile picture of Paul
Sorry for the delay, SWISCO's offices were closed this past Friday.

I am going to work on researching a replacement for your drawer socket. Thank you for provided the drawer track measurements. Are there any stamps, numbers, letters, names on your original socket?
A home owner from Houston says:
No, nothing is on the rails
Profile picture of Paul
How about on the plastic socket? Where did you see the name Grass?
A home owner from Houston says:
Nothing on the plastic either. I contacted the builder who gave me the name and number for Grass America. (800-334-3512) attached is a picture of the broken plastis slide, you will notice the groove portio at the bottom.
User submitted photo of their broken Grass drawer part.
Profile picture of Paul
Thanks for checking and for the additional picture. I am working on bringing in a replacement I will keep you informed.
Profile picture of Paul
I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about you. I am still working on figuring out a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)